Voidable Transactions in Company Insolvency (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Voidable Transactions in Company Insolvency< written by Farid Assaf (Principal Author and Concept Originator), Brett Shields and Hilary Kincaid is a clear, thorough and practical work.
Voidable Transactions in Company Insolvency written by Farid Assaf (Prinicipal Author and Concept Orginator), Brett Shields and Hilary Kincaid is a clear, thorough and practical work. This book guides practitioners through the complex voidable transaction provisions of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the myriad of cases dealing with voidable transactions.
All aspects of the voidable transaction provisions contained in Part 5.7 of the Corporations Act are discussed in meticulous detail while at the same time maintaining a practical outlook. In addition to chapters on various types of voidable transactions, there are individual chapters specially dedicated to practice and procedure in voidable transaction cases, the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) and cross-border insolvency aspects of voidable transactions.
Complete with checklists and precedents, Voidable Transactions in Company Insolvency is a must for the busy practitioner practising in insolvency law.
- Scholarly and thorough exposition of subject matter
- A single resource with a practical focus designed for the busy practitioner
- Clear, concise and well written
- Practical emphasis with the inclusion of checklists and precedents
Table of contents
- Establishing insolvency and determining the relation-back day
- Unfair Preferences
- Uncommercial Transactions
- Unfair loans
- Unreasonable director-related transactions
- Voidable transactions
- Avoiding and vesting security interests
- Civial and criminal liability of directors
- Practice and procedure
- Cross-border insolvency aspects of voidable transactions
Voidable Transactions in Company InsolvencyRelease Date: December 01, 2014AUD$ 299.00
Voidable Transactions in Company InsolvencyAUD$ 299.00
Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia: Cases & Commentary, 8th edition and Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, 23rd edition (Bundle)AUD$ 309.60