Understanding Contract Law – a practical guide is an introductory-level text designed for students in disciples such as business or construction who need to understand contract law. It provides a concise overview of the Australian contract law system and illustrates how legal principles are applied in transactions. The authors present an authoritative but practical and readable text with no assumed knowledge of law.
- Includes practical information on contract administration
- No assumed knowledge of law
- Strong pedagogy to assist learning
Butler, LexisNexis Questions & Answers – Contract Law, 5th ed, 2014
Coggins, Davie, Earls & Evans, Understanding Construction Law, 2016
Mellick & Newlyn, LexisNexis Study Guide – Contract Law, 2015
Viglianti, Understanding Real Property Law, 2015
Table of contents
- The law in Australia
- Contract formation
- Is a contract legally binding?
- Contents of a contract
- Is there genuine agreement?
- Statutory regulation of contracts
- Termination of a contract
- Alternative Dispute Resolution