Understanding Contract Law includes the latest cases in legislative changes with clear discussions to illustrate the main issues, helping to make Contract Law accessible to readers.
· Flow charts
· Suggestions for further reading
· Self-test questions
· Glossary of terms
Academic support available on www.lexisnexis.com.au/Campus.
Table of contents
1. Contract Law in Australia
4. Intention to be Legally Bound
5. Contents of the Contract
7. The Right to Contract
8. Rights and Liabilities Under a Contract
9. Genuine Agreement
11. Discharge of a Contract
12. Remedies for Breach/Quasi-Contract