Social Media and the Law, 3rd edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
An authoritative legal analysis of social media and its impact on employment law, intellectual property, consumer rights and tort.
This book looks at how the most relevant areas of Australian law, and some analogous jurisdictions, are adapting across the areas of reputation, privacy, competition, intellectual property and employment. The sphere of enforcement is also considered, both from civil litigation and criminal prosecution points of view.
• Practical focus
• Expert author team
• Australia wide application
• Dal Pont, Law of Confidentiality, 2nd ed, Forthcoming
• George, Defamation Law in Australia, 3rd ed, 2017
• Foster, Torts Cases and Commentary Supplement: Defamation and Wrongful Interference with Goods, 2nd ed, 2019
Table of contents
- Ch. 1 Social Media and the Law
- Ch. 2 Social Media and Employment Law
- Ch. 3 Social Media and Privacy
- Ch. 4 Social Media and Defamation Law
- Ch. 5 Social Media and the ACCC
- Ch. 6 Social Media and Copyright
- Ch. 7 Social Media and Litigation
- Ch. 8 Social Media and Criminal Law
- Ch. 9 Social Media Before and After Death