Australian Corporations Legislation, 2019 edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Australian Corporations Legislation 2019 provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation.
Australian Corporations Legislation 2019 provides a comprehensive single-volume collection of key corporations and related legislation current to 6 April 2019. With its expert annotations to key provisions of the Corporations Act 2001, and extensive editorial and historical notes; this text provides practical, in-depth assistance and guidance through some of the most complex pieces of Australian legislation.
- Concise subsection-level annotations providing practical, on-the-spot guidance
- Comprehensive and current material, including pending legislation as necessary
- Detailed quick-find tabs for easy navigation
- Extensive overview of corporations law including recent amendments
- Austin & Black, Austin & Black’s Annotations to the Corporations Act (looseleaf and online)
- Australian Corporation Law Legislation (loose-leaf and online)
- Austin & Ramsay, Ford, Austin and Ramsay’s Principles of Corporations Law, 17th ed, 2018
Table of contents
- Corporations Act 2001
- Corporations Regulations 2001
- Insolvency Practice Rules (Corporations) 2016
- Australian Securities and Investments Act 2001
- Australian Securities and Investments Regulations 2001
- Acts Interpretation Act 1901