Essential Personal Property Securities Law in Australia is a highly topical area of law. The use of personal property as security for credit is a large and essential aspect to Australia’s economy.
This fourth edition of Essential Personal Property Securities in Australia contains a comprehensive background and overview and practical registration guide by Craig Wappett. The annotated legislation has been extensively updated to reflect amendments to the PPSA and the developing body of Australian and overseas case law.
• Up to date legislation and new case law
• Annotations to the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 extensively updated to reflect amendments to the PPSA and the developing body of Australian and overseas case law
• New Explanatory Memorandums added together with Determiniations made since 2015
Beatty & Smith, Annotated National Credit Code, 5th ed, 2014
Duggan A, Brown D, Australian Personal Properties Securities Law, 2nd ed, 2015
Wappett, Edwards and Whittaker, Personal Property Securities in Australia, looseleaf
Table of contents
• Background and Overview of Personal Property Securities Law in Australia
• Guide to registering on the Personal Property Securities Register
• Personal Property Securities Act 2009
• Personal Property Securities Regulations 2010
• A collection of Personal Property Securities Bill Explanatory Memoranda
• Determinations and instruments
• Practice Statements