Civil Procedure in Papua New Guinea National Court of Justice (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Mac OS X operating systems
Not compatible with MacBook Air, Kobo eReader, and Microsoft Surface
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
This book is an essential reference work as to the principles applicable to civil procedure in Papua New Guinea in the National Court of Justice. The clear explanations of principle and analysis of relevant case law make this text highly valuable to both legal practitioners and students of civil procedure.
This annotated reference work provides an indispensible guide to the principles applicable to civil procedure in the National Court of Justice of Papua New Guinea.
The work includes the annotated and consolidated National Court Rules 1983, as amended by the:
- National Court Appeal Rules 2005
- Motions (Amendment) Rules 2005
- Listings Rules 2005
- Judicial Review (Amendment) Rules 2005
- National Court (Commercial List) Rules 2005
- Rules of the National Court of Justice (Underlying Law Amendment) 2011
- Human Rights Rules 2010
It also includes the National Court Election Petition Rules 2002 (as amended in 2007) and the Rules Relating to the Accreditation, Regulation, and Conduct of Mediators 2010 (ADR Rules). A detailed index is also provided.
The clear explanations of principle and analysis of relevant case law make this text highly valuable to both legal practitioners and students of civil procedure in Papua New Guinea.
- Clear, authoritative analysis of relevant legislation and case law
- Includes annotations to the National Court Rules 1983
Griffin & Katter, Criminal Procedure in Papua New Guinea, 2nd ed, 2015
Table of contents
- Annotated National Court Rules 1983 (including Schedule 1 Forms and Schedule 2 Scale of Costs)
- National Court Election Petition Rules 2002
- Rules relating to the Accreditation, Regulation, and Conduct of Mediators
- National Court Act