Anil Hargovan's LexisNexis Case Summaries: Corporations Law provides a concise summary of the key cases in this discipline. The text highlights the facts, issues and decisions in each case succinctly. The presentation facilitates quick student access and aids with memory retention. The cases have been selected to align with current teaching in corporations law courses aimed at both non-law and law students. This quick resource for students provides an excellent introduction to case law in this area.
- Concise summaries of key cases
- Highlights facts, issues and decisions in each case
- Presentation aids quick student access and retention
- Careful selection of cases [contains established Australian and English authorities; good mix of traditional and contemporary cases]
- Contents align with current teaching in company law across Business Schools and Law Schools.