The Restraint of Trade Doctrine, 4th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
An in-depth analysis of the history and current scope of the restraint of trade doctrine at common law.
This authoritative fourth edition of The Restraint of Trade Doctrine analyses the history and scope of the doctrine at common law. The work discusses not only the detailed rules associated with the doctrine but also the fundamental principles and functions which underlie their operation.
It is the essential reference tool for those involved in the day to day application of the law.
- Written by esteemed author The Honourable JD Heydon
- Detailed and scholarly coverage of the restraint of trade doctrine
- Includes an historical perspective
Bruce, Australian Competition Law, 3rd Ed, 2017
Duns & Duke, Competition Law: Cases and Materials, 4th Ed, 2014
Heydon, Cross on Evidence, 11th Ed, 2017
Heydon & Leeming, Jacobs’ Law of Trusts in Australia, 8th Ed, 2016
Table of contents
- An Historical Introduction
- Preliminary Matters
- Restraints’ and the Frontiers of the Restraint of Trade Doctrine
- Restraints on Employees: General Matters
- Restraints on Employees: Interests Capable of Protection
- Employees’ Covenants: Rules of Construction
- Employees’ Covenants: Reasonableness
- Non-Ancillary Vertical Restraints
- Non-Ancillary Horizontal Restraints