Quick Reference Card: Work Health and Safety, 2nd edition
Quick Reference Card: Work Health and Safety summarises the key principles, legislation and case law relating to Work Health and Safety law in Australia.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent self-teaching guide.
• Concise summary of the most important principles
• Overview of important legislation and cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes structure the subject
• Quick and easy - information at one’s fingertips
• Durable because of laminated card stock
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams
• Workplace Health and Safety Law in Australia, 2nd edition, 2016
Table of contents
- Introduction to the work health and safety regime: WHS Act, Regulations, and codes of practice
- The relationship regulated by the primary duty of care
- Identifying WHS risks
- Managing hazards
- Reviewing work health and safety measures and consultation with workers and their representatives
- Duties of others- suppliers, manufacturers, and workers
- Officer’ duties
- Enforcement of WHS laws