Quick Reference Card: Uniform Evidence Law, 4th edition
Provides a concise summary of the key principles, legislation and cases relating to the law of evidence in 6 laminated A4 pages designed to be folded into an easy-to-handle reference.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Quick Reference Cards (QRCs) offer a concise summary of the topic in four to eight laminated A4 pages designed to be folded once into an easy-to-handle reference.
The 4th edition of Quick Reference Card: Uniform Evidence Law provides a summary of the most important principles of the topic, including important legislation and cases.
QRCs make ideal study aids both for classroom and exam use, and as self-teaching tools for practitioners.
• Concise summary of the most important principles of evidence law
• Overview of important legislation and cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes structure the subject
• Quick, easy and clear access to key principles
• Durable laminated card
• Great as a revision checklist
• Perfect for exam use
• Bellew et al, Australian Uniform Evidence Law: Principles and Context, 2nd ed, 2022
• Field, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Uniform Evidence Law, 4th ed, 2023
• Heydon, Cross on Evidence, 13th ed, 2021
• Ligertwood & Edmond, Australian Evidence, 6th ed, 2017
• Peden & Kumar, LexisNexis Case Summaries: Uniform Evidence Law, 2nd ed, 2023
• Weinstein, Anderson, Marychurch & Roy, Uniform Evidence in Australia, 3rd ed, 2020
Table of contents
- Topics covered:
- Introductory matters
- - Kinds of proof
- - Voir dire
- Adducing Evidence
- - Witnesses
- - Witnesses giving evidence
- - Documentry evidence
- - Real evidence
- Admissibility of Evidence
- - Relevance
- - Discretions
- - Hearsay
- - Tendency and coincidence evidence
- - Credibility
- - Character
- - Opinion
- - Burdens and standards of proof
- - Prima facie case
- - Judicial notice
- - Presumptions
- - Inferences on failure to give evidence
- - Warnings