Quick Reference Card: Torts, 4th edition
A concise summary of key principles of torts, on an A4 durable laminated card.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Quick Reference Card: Torts, 4th ed, clearly summarises the key principles, legislation and case law relating to tort law in Australia. This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent quick-reference tool for students and practitioners. This card covers:
• What is a tort?
• Wrongful Death
• Breach of Statutory Duty
• Intentional Torts
• Concurrent Liability
• Survival of Actions
• Tortious Damages
• Concise summary of the most important principles
• Overview of important legislation and cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes structure the subject
• Quick and easy ‒ information at your fingertips
• Durable ‒ printed on laminated card
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams
• Davies & Malkin, Focus: Torts, 9th ed, 2021
• Clarke, Devereux, Day & Greenway, Torts: Principles, Skills & Application, 2019
• Paine, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Torts, 5th ed, 2019
• Holmes, LexisNexis Case Summaries: Torts, 8th ed, 2016
• Howe & Walsh, LexisNexis Study Guide Torts, 4th ed, 2021
• Luntz et al, Luntz & Hambly’s Torts: Cases, Legislation and Commentary, 9th ed, 2021
• Rolph et al, Law of Torts, 6th ed, 2021
• Stickley, Australian Torts Law, 4th ed, 2016
Table of contents
- What is a tort?
- Wrongful Death
- Breach of Statutory Duty
- Intentional Torts
- Concurrent Liability
- Survival of Actions
- Tortious Damages
Focus Torts, 9th editionAUD$ 110.00
LexisNexis Case Summaries: Torts, 8th editionAUD$ 46.00
LexisNexis Study Guide: Torts, 4th editionAUD$ 59.00
Australian Torts Law, 4th editionAUD$ 125.00
Luntz & Hambly’s Torts: Cases, Legislation and Commentary, 9th editionAUD$ 175.00
Torts: Principles, Skills & ApplicationAUD$ 142.00
Balkin & Davis Law of Torts, 6th editionAUD$ 172.00
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Torts, 5th editionAUD$ 72.00