Quick Reference Card: Personal Property Securities Act, 2nd edition
A concise summary of the key principles, cases and legislation relsting to the Personal Property Securities Act, on an A4 durable laminated card
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Quick Reference Card: Personal Property Securities Act, 2nd ed, written by Nicholas Mirzai, clearly summarises the important principles, legislation and cases relating to the Personal Property Securities Act. This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent quick-reference tool for practitioners working in the area of personal property securities.
This card covers: the application of the Act, security interests, attachment requirements, enforcement against third parties, perfection methods, registration of the financial statements, priority rules, taking free rules, enforcement, other discrete rules, and the interaction with the Corporations Act.
• Concise summary of the most important principles and legislation relating to personal property securities
• Overview of important legislation and cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes provide easy to navigate structure
• Quick and easy - information at one’s fingertips
• Durable laminated card stock
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams and for assignments
• Duggan, Australian Personal Property Securities Law, 3rd ed, 2021
• Wappett, LexisNexis Annotated Acts: Essential Personal Property Securities Law in Australia, 4th ed, 2019
Table of contents
- Application of the PPSA
- Key Terms and Definitions
- Security Interests
- Attachment Requirements
- Enforcement against Third Parties
- Methods of Perfection
- Registering the Financing Statement
- Priority Rules
- Taking Free Rules
- Discrete Rules
- Interaction with the Corporations Act