Quick Reference Card: Personal Property Law, 2nd edition
A concise summary of the key principles of personal property law, on an A4 durable laminated card.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Quick Reference Card: Personal Property Law, 2nd ed, clearly summarises the key legal principles, legislation and case law relating to personal property in Australia. Written by one of Australia’s pre-eminent legal scholars, Samantha Hepburn, this Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent quick-reference tool for students and practitioners.
This card covers:
• The Meaning of Possession
• The Scope of Legal Possession
• Enforceability of Personal Property
• Finder Keepers Principle
• Qualifications to the Finders Keepers Principle
• The Jus Tertii Defence
• Statute: The Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPSA)
• Possession and Seisin
• Quick and easy - information at one’s fingertips
• Durable because of laminated card stock
• Attractive pricing
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams
• Hepburn, Australian Property Law: Cases, Materials and Analysis, 5th ed, 2021
• Anderson, Property Law: Concepts and Doctrine, 2022
• Cameron-Dow & Cantatore, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Property Law, 4th ed, 2020
• Edgeworth, Quick Reference Card: Real Property Law, 3rd ed, 2020
Table of contents
- The Meaning of Possession
- The Scope of Legal Possession
- Enforceability of Personal Property
- Finder Keepers Principle
- Qualifications to the Finders Keepers Principle
- The Jus Tertii Defence
- Statute: The Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (PPSA)
- Possession and Seisin