Quick Reference Card: Law of Remedies, 2nd edition
A concise quick-reference tool for students and practitioners studying or working with the remedies in civil law or remedies in the law of contract, equity and restitution
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Quick Reference Card - Law of Remedies, 2nd ed, updated by Louise Parsons offers a concise and easy to follow summary of the most important principles of the Law of Remedies. This Quick Reference Card is a perfect study aid for law students or a quick go-to reference for practitioners working in the field. Covers remedies in contract, torts and equity.
• Concise summary of the most important principles of contract, torts and equitable remedies
• Overview of important legislation and cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes structure the subject.
• Quick and easy - information at one’s fingertips
• Durable because of laminated card stock
• Attractive pricing
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams and for assignments
• Barker & Grantham, Unjust Enrichment, 2nd ed, 2018
• Covell, Lupton & Parsons, Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies, 7th ed, 2019
• Mason, Carter & Tolhurst, Mason & Carter’s Restitution Law in Australia, 4th ed, 2021
• Heydon, Leeming & Turner, Equity: Doctrines & Remedies, 5th ed, 2014
• Evans, Jones & Power, Equity and Trusts, 2016
• Radan & Stewart, Principles of Australian Equity and Trusts, 4th ed, 2019
Table of contents
- 1. Contract
- - Damages
- - Specific Performance
- - Injunction
- 2. Torts
- - Negligence
- - Defamation
- - Equitable damages
- - Account of profits
- - Proprietary remedies
- 3. Equitable Remedies
- - Specific relief
Equity and Trusts, 4th editionAUD$ 158.00
Mason & Carter’s Restitution Law in Australia, 4th edition (Hardback)AUD$ 369.00
Unjust Enrichment, 2nd editionAUD$ 179.00
Principles of Australian Equity and Trusts, 4th editionAUD$ 131.00
Meagher, Gummow & Lehane’s Equity: Doctrines & Remedies, 5th edition (Hardback)AUD$ 341.00
Covell & Lupton Principles of Remedies, 7th editionAUD$ 123.00