Quick Reference Card: Intellectual Property in Australia, 2nd edition
A concise summary of key principles of intellectual property law in Australia, on an A4 durable laminated card
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Quick Reference Card: Intellectual Property in Australia, 2nd ed, clearly summarises the key principles, legislation and case law relating to intellectual property law in Australia. This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent quick-reference tool for students and practitioners. This card covers:
• IP Overview
• Trade marks
• Confidential Information
• Plant Breeders’ Rights
• Circuit Layouts
• IP Threats and Unjustified Actions
• IP Remedies: Summary
• IP Criminal Liability
• Concise summary of the most important principles
• Overview of important legislation and cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes structure the subject
• Quick and easy ‒ information at your fingertips
• Durable ‒ printed on laminated card
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams
• Ricketson et al, Intellectual Property: Cases, Materials and Property, 6th ed, 2020
• Stewart et al, Intellectual Property in Australia, 6th ed, 2018
• Stoianoff et al, Commercialisation of Intellectual Property, 2019
• van Caenegem, Intellectual and Industrial Property in Australia, 3rd ed, 2019
Table of contents
- IP Overview
- Trade marks
- Confidential Information
- Plant Breeders’ Rights
- Circuit Layouts
- IP Threats and Unjustified Actions
- IP Remedies: Summary
- IP Criminal Liability