Quick Reference Card: Employment Law, 3rd edition
Quick Reference Card: Employment Law summarises the key principles, legislation and case law relating to employment law in Australia.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent self-teaching guide.
• Concise summary of the most important principles
• Overview of important legislation and cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes structure the subject
• Quick and easy - information at one’s fingertips
• Durable because of laminated card stock
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams
• Annotated Fair Work Act and Related Legislation, 2019
• Donaghey, Termination of Employment, 2nd edition, 2012
• Harpur, LexisNexis Case Summaries: Employment Law, 2015
• Harpur, Quick Reference Card: Anti-Discrimination Law in the Workplace, 2016
• Irving, The Contract of Employment, 2012
• Pittard & Naughton, Australian Labour and Employment Law, 2015
• van der Waarden, Employment Law: Concepts and Cases, 4th edition, 2017
Table of contents
- Overview of the regulatory framework
- Meaning of Employee
- Sources of Employment Contract Content
- Common Law Duties and Obligations
- FW ACT: Rights and Responsibilities
- Terminating the Employee Contract
- Work Health and Saferty Act 2022 (NSW) (WH&S ACT)