Quick Reference Card - Criminal Law for the Common Law States, written by experienced criminal law author Roderick Howie QC, clearly summarises criminal law by using the most important principles, legislation and cases. This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent quick-reference tool for practitioners working in the area of criminal law.
Table of contents
- Criminal Responsibility
- Reasonable Mistake of Fact
- Offences Against the Person
- Offences Against Property
- Offences Against Public Order
- Offences Against Public Justice