Quick Reference Card: Criminal Law for Common Law States, 2nd edition
A concise summary of key principles in criminal law in the common law states, on an A4 durable laminated card.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The second edition of Quick Reference Card: Criminal Law fort Common Law States, clearly summarises the key principles and case law relating to criminal law in the common law states of New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia. This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent quick-reference tool for students and practitioners.
• Concise summary of the most important principles of criminal law in the common law states of NSW, Vic and SA
• Overview of important cases
• Bold headings and colour coded boxes provide easy to navigate structure
• Quick and easy - information at one’s fingertips
• Durable laminated card stock
• Ideal as checklist
• Perfect for use in exams and for assignments
• Howie, Sattler & Hood, Hayes & Eburn Criminal Law and Procedure in NSW, 6th ed, 2019
• Howie & Johnson, LNAA — Annotated Criminal Legislation NSW, 2020-2021
• Howie, LexisNexis Case Summaries — Criminal Law, 6th ed, 2014
Table of contents
- Common Law States
- Criminal Responsibility
- Reasonable Mistake
- Offences against the Person
- Offences against Property
- Offences against Public Order
- Offences against Public Justice
- Other Common Law Offences