Quick Reference Card: Corporations Law — Remedies that Apply when Directors Breach their Duties, 2nd edition
Quick Reference Card: Corporations Law — Remedies that Apply when Directors Breach their Duties, 2nd ed offers a concise summary of civil and criminal remedies for breaches of directors’ duties in corporations law.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Quick Reference Card: Corporations Law — Remedies that Apply when Directors Breach their Duties, written by highly experienced law lecturers and LexisNexis authors, Margaret Hyland and Marina Nehme, clearly summarises the civil and criminal remedies for breaches of directors’ duties under Australian corporations law, with reference to key legislation and case law.
This card includes an overview of directors’ duties, who can sue the directors for breach of those duties, remedies available in civil actions against directors for breaches of their duties, and criminal action that my be taken against directors for such breaches.
This Quick Reference Card makes an ideal study aid both for classroom and exam use and is an excellent quick-reference tool for those working in corporations law.
- Concise summary of the most important principles in the practice area
- Overview of key legislation and case law
- Quick easy and clear access to key principles
- Durable laminated card
- Great as a revision checklist
- Perfect for exam use
- Anderson, Dickfos, Hyland, Nehme, Dahdal, Corporations Law 5th ed, 2016
- Austin & Ramsay, Company Directors: Principles of Law and Corporate Governance
- Farrar & Hanrahan, Corporate Governance, 2016
- Gooley, Dicker, Zammit & Russell, Corporations & Associations Law: Principles & Issues, 6th ed, 2015
- Harris, Hargovan & Adams, Australian Corporate Law, 6th ed, 2017
- Hyland & Nehme, Quick Reference Card: Directors Duties, 4th ed, 2019
Table of contents
- Brief Overview
- Who can Sue the Directors?
- Civil Action against Directors for Breaches of Directors’ Duties
- Criminal Action against Directors for Breaches of Director’ Duties