Petroleum Law in Australia, 2nd edition
A clear and concise analysis of the law and policy governing onshore and offshore petroleum exploration and production
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Petroleum Law in Australia 2nd ed explains the basis of petroleum regulation, critical areas for exploration and development, and their associated legal issues, including the relationship between the Commonwealth and states and territories; the regulatory structure; licenses and permits; commercial arrangements between explorers and producers; environmental regulation; and safety regulation.
This second edition includes new chapters on coal seam gas development in Eastern Australia; shale gas development in Central and Western Australia; decommissioning of petroleum installations and infrastructure in Australian waters; and local content provisions in Australian petroleum development, both onshore and offshore.
• goes beyond updating for amendments to legislation and guidelines
• deep research and analysis, particularly in areas with significant developments
• written against the background of two powerful disruptive forces: the COVID-19 pandemic and increasing negativity towards fossil fuels, including petroleum, because of the growing acceptance of the reality of climate change
• Petroleum Law in Australia Dr Tina Hunter & Professor John Chandler
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Petroleum
- Chapter 2 Development of Petroleum Resources and Policy in Australia
- Chapter 3 Overview of Petroleum in Australia
- Chapter 4 Offshore Petroleum Licensing
- Chapter 5 Regulation of Offshore Petroleum Activities
- Chapter 6 Regulation of Health, Safety and Environment Offshore
- Chapter 7 Regulation of Onshore Petroleum Activities
- Chapter 8 Native Title and Petroleum Activities
- Chapter 9 Commercial Arrangements for Exploration and Production (Including Joint Ventures)
- Chapter 10 New Horizons of Petroleum in Australia
Luntz & Hambly’s Torts: Cases, Legislation and Commentary, 9th edition and Focus Torts, 9th edition (Bundle)Release Date: July 09, 2021AUD$ 251.10
Family Law in Australia, 10th edition and Focus: Family Law, 8th edition (Bundle)AUD$ 224.00
Consumer Protection Law in Australia, 3rd edition and Australian Competition Law, 4th edition (Bundle)AUD$ 260.37