Negotiation Strategy Style Skills, 3rd edition
Negotiation - Strategy Style Skills, 3rd edition provides the reader with the tools to confidently engage in constructive and principled negotiation practice.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Negotiation - Strategy Style Skills 3rd ed provides the reader with the tools to confidently engage in constructive and principled negotiation practice. Negotiation is the principal day-to-day activity of most professionals. Experience can make us confident negotiators, but it may not make us better negotiators. The path to excellence and expertise is via experience and structured reflection. By engaging in reflexive practice, we can learn from our mistakes and understand the reasons behind our success stories. Negotiation is a set of strategies, behavioural styles and skills that can be learned. This book provides the reader with the necessary tools to become a reflexive negotiation practitioner.
- Practical tools such as a three-dimensional model of negotiation, a 10-step constructive negotiation process map and the negotiation navigation map
- Chapters on neuroscience, interpersonal skills, multiple intelligences, multiparty negotiations, and dealing with tough negotiation situations.
Related TitlesBoulle, Mediation — Principles Process Practice, 3rd ed, 2011
Condliffe, Conflict Management: A Practical Guide, 4th ed, 2012
Boulle & Alexander, LexisNexis Skills Series - Mediation Skills & Techniques, 2nd ed, 2012
Table of contents
- Negotiation: Definitions, Terms and Approaches
- Positional Negotiation
- Interest-Based Negotiation
- A Constructive Negotiation Process
- Preparing for Negotiation
- Negotiation: Larger-than-Life Communication
- Deepening Negotiator Awareness and Skills
- Decision-Making in Negotiation: Storytelling, Emotions, Memory and Persuasion
- Culture, Sex, Gender and Intersectional fluency – the language of the Constructive Negotiator
- Tough Skills for Tough Negotiations
- Multiparty and Team Negotiations
- Ten Principles for Constructive Negotiators