LUMB, MOENS & TRONE The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia Annotated, 9th edition
LUMB, MOENS & TRONE The Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia Annotated, 9th edition is a section by section annotation of the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The work focuses on the most important decisions concerning the Commonwealth Constitution and has been updated to incorporate amendments to the statutes and discussions on the recent case law. Examples of significant recent cases covered in this edition include:
- Momcilovic v R (2011) 245 CLR 1;  HCA 34
- Betfair Pty Ltd v Racing New South Wales (2012) 249 CLR 217;  HCA 12
- Williams v Commonwealth (2012) 248 CLR 156;  HCA 23
- JT International SA v Commonwealth (2012) 250 CLR 1;  HCA 43
- Monis v R (2013) 249 CLR 92;  HCA 4
- Attorney-General (SA) v Corporation of the City of Adelaide (2013) 249 CLR 1;  HCA 3
- Fortescue Metals Group Ltd v Commonwealth (2013) 250 CLR 548;  HCA 34
- Commonwealth v Australian Capital Territory (2013) 250 CLR 441;  HCA 55
- Unions NSW v New South Wales (2013) 304 ALR 266;  HCA 58
- Williams v Commonwealth (2014) 309 ALR 41;  HCA 23
- Kuczborski v Queensland (2014) 314 ALR 528;  HCA 46
“… a very useful reference text for students and practitioners at all levels in the field of constitutional law’ — The Hon Chief Justice Robert French, High Court of Australia, 2011
- primary resources and comments by highly respected authors provide a section by section annotation of the constitution
- Clear distinction between Constitution and commentary ensures the reader can easily identify the author’s commentary
Harvey, Longo, Ligertwood, Babovic & Parker, LexisNexis Study Guide — Constitutional Law, 2nd ed, 2015
Omar, LexisNexis Questions & Answers — Constitutional Law, 4th ed, 2015
Trone, Quick Reference Card — Constitutional Law, 2015
Table of contents
Table of Cases
Table of Constitutional Provisions
Table of Statues
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act (Covering Clauses)
- The Parliament
- The Executive Government
- The Judicature
- Finance and Trade
- The States
- New States
- Alteration of the Constitution
Appendix: Section 92: The Pre-Cole Jurisprudence
Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act
Jurisprudence of Liberty, 2nd EditionAUD$ 197.00
Quick Reference Card: Administrative Law, 3rd edition and Control of Government Action: Text Cases and Commentary, 5th editionAUD$ 158.99
Civil Procedure: Commentary and Materials, 7th edition and Lexis Nexis Study Guide: Civil Procedure, 2nd edition (Bundle)AUD$ 207.00