The LexisNexis Study Guide series offers a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions. The Business Law study guide provides students with key cases and commentary needed for success in business and business law exams.
• Clear and concise writing style makes the material accessible to students new to the study of law.
• Key cases and commentary on selected topics simplifies exam study by providing students with the key areas of focus.
• Short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables assists learning and helps students remember more.
Pentony et al, Understanding Business Law 6th ed
Fitzpatrick et al, Business and Corporations Law
Pentony and Lennard, LNCS Business Law
Table of contents
Part 1 - the Australian Legal System
- An Introduction to the Australian Legal System
- The Commonwealth Constitution
- Legislation and Statutory Interpretation
Part 2 - Contract Law
- Introduction of Contract Law and Formalities
- Intention to Create Legal Relations
- Offer and Acceptance
- Express and Implied terms
- Invalidity of Contract
- Remedies for Breach of Contract
Part 3 - Consumer Law
- Consumer Law
- Law of Negligence