The LexisNexis Questions and Answers series offers a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions. Chapters commence with a summary of relevant cases and identification of the key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be viewed by an examiner. The author also offers advice on common errors to avoid and practical hints and tips on how to achieve higher marks.
- Summary of key issues helps students revise key areas before attempting problem questions.
- Questions with answer guide, model answer, examiners comments and common answers to avoid assists students with effective exam study preparation.
Austin and Ramsay, Ford's Principles of Corporations Law, 15th edition, Dec 2012
Baxt, Fletcher, Fridman, Corporations and Associations: Cases and Materials, 10th edition, 2009
Anderson, Dickfos, Nehme, Hyland, Dahdal, Focus: Corporations Law, 3rd edition, 2009
Harris, Hargovan and Adams, Australian Corporate Law, 3rd edition, October 2011
Harris, LexisNexis Study Guide: Corporations Law, 2nd edition, October 2011
Table of contents
Table of Contents
- Answering Law Questions
- Registration and its Effects
- Promoters and Starting a Company
- Relationships and Dealings with Others
- Internal Management Rules and Meetings
- Directors and their Duties
- Share Capital Transactions
- Members' Rights and Remedies
- Debt and Equity Fundraising
- External Administration