LexisNexis Study Guide: Torts, 4th edition
Begin exam preparation or revision with this essential tool for success!
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• Simplify your exam study with the key cases and commentary
• Remember more with short and concise paragraphs and bullet-pointed summaries
• Make open-book exams easier with this compact and portable text
The LexisNexis Study Guide series is designed to assist law students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision.
Each chapter clearly identifies and explains the pertinent and often difficult topics within Torts law. The most important and recent cases are summarised to consolidate practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
• Includes key cases and commentary
• Covers all topics usually found in a core Torts unit
• Information written in short and concise paragraphs, tables and bullet-pointed summaries and includes examples to illustrate theory in practice
• Assists students to understand and retain key principles
• Compact and portable
• Great for open book exams
• Davies & Malkin, Focus: Torts, 9th ed, 2021
• Paine, LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Torts, 5th ed, 2019
• Stickley, Australian Torts Law, 4th ed, 2016
• Vines, Quick Reference Card: Torts, 4th ed, 2021
Table of contents
- Ch 1 Introduction to Torts
- Ch 2 Negligence: Duty of Care
- Ch 3 Negligence: Breach of Duty
- Ch 4 Negligence: Causation
- Ch 5 Defences to Negligence
- Ch 6 Vicarious Liability
- Ch 7 Trespass to Land
- Ch 8 Trespass to the Person
- Ch 9 Intentional Torts to Goods
- Ch 10 Defences to Intentional Torts
- Ch 11 Nuisance
- Ch 12 Breach of Statutory Duty
- Ch 13 Defamation
- Ch 14 Remedies in Tort