LexisNexis Study Guide: Intellectual Property Law, 2nd Edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
The LexisNexis Study Guide series is designed to assist students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision.
Written by Craig Collins and Heather Forrest, the Intellectual Property study guide clearly identifies and explains the often difficult topics that are relevant to intellectual property law. The most important and recent cases are summarised to consolidate practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
• Simplify your exam study with the key cases and commentary.
• Remember more with short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables.
• Make open-book exams easier with this compact and portable text.
Table of contents
LexisNexis Study Guide: Intellectual Property examines:
- The Nature of Intellectual Property
- An Introduction to Copyright
- Copyright Subsistence and Ownership
- Copyright Infringement
- Copyright Defences, Remedies and Offences
- Moral and Performers' Rights
- The Patent System
- Elements of Patentability
- Patent Exploitation and Infringement
- The Trade Mark System and Registrability
- Trade Mark Exploitation and Infrignement
- Other Intellectual Property