LexisNexis Study Guide: Criminal Law for Common Law States, 2nd edition
Begin exam preparation or revision with this essential tool for success
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis Study Guide: Criminal Law for Common Law States is designed to assist students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision of criminal law in the common law jurisdictions of New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
Each chapter clearly identifies and explains the pertinent and often difficult topics within criminal law. The most important and recent cases are summarised to consolidate practical understanding of the theoretical concepts.
• Includes commentary and key cases
• Contains short, concise paragraphs, tables and bullet-pointed summaries
• Covers all topics usually found in a core Criminal Law unit in NSW, Victoria and South Australia
• Simplifies revision and exam study
• Assists students to understand and retain key principles
• Great for open book exams
• Arenson & Bagaric, Criminal Processes and Investigative Procedures in Victoria and the Commonwealth, 5th ed, 2021
• Caruso et al, South Australian Criminal Law and Procedure, 2nd ed, 2016
• Crofts, Criminal Law Elements, 7th ed, 2021
• Crofts et al, Waller & Williams Criminal Law Text & Cases, 14th ed, 2021
• Hickie, Lloyd & Beaumont, LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Criminal Law for Common Law States, 3rd ed, 2021
• Howie, Quick Reference Card: Criminal Law for Common Law States, 2nd ed, 2021
• Howie, Sattler & Hood, Hayes & Eburn Criminal Law and Procedure in New South Wales, 7th ed, 2022
Table of contents
- Ch 1 Introduction
- Ch 2 Components of Criminal Offences
- Ch 3 Murder and Involuntary Manslaughter
- Ch 4 Assault Offences
- Ch 5 Sexual Offences
- Ch 6 Offences Involving Dishonesty
- Ch 7 Drug Offences
- Ch 8 Public Order Offences
- Ch 9 Defences and Voluntary Manslaughter
- Ch 10 Police Powers
- Ch 11 Sentencing
Criminal Processes and Investigative Procedures: Victoria and Commonwealth, 5th editionAUD$ 95.00
South Australian Criminal Law and Procedure, 2nd editionAUD$ 146.00
Criminal Law Elements, 7th editionAUD$ 69.00
Waller & Williams Criminal Law Text and Cases, 14th editionAUD$ 173.00
LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Criminal Law for Common Law States, 3rd editionAUD$ 70.99
Quick Reference Card: Criminal Law for Common Law States, 2nd editionAUD$ 21.00
Hayes & Eburn Criminal Law and Procedure in New South Wales, 7th editionAUD$ 155.00