LexisNexis Study Guide: Corporations Law, 5th edition
A concise study resource outlining key concepts and to assist in company law exam preparation.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The LexisNexis Study Guide: Corporations Law is a concise, student-friendly study resource to help students in their understanding of key concepts and to assist in exam preparation. The book provides concise commentary and short case summaries for the core topics in an undergraduate corporations law course and is suitable for students studying for a law, business or commerce degree.
Key cases and commentary simplify exam study
• Short and concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries, flowcharts and tables.
• Compact and portable – great for open book exams.
• Suitable for law, commerce, business and accounting students studying company law.
• Gooley et al, Corporations & Associations Law: Principles & Issues, 7th edition
• Harris, Hargovan & Adams, Australian Corporate Law, 7th edition
• Hargovan, LexisNexis Case Summaries: Corporations Law , 2nd edition
• Sweeney, O’Reilly & Coleman, Law in Commerce, 7th edition
Table of contents
- 1. Comparative Business Structures
- 2. Corporate Regulation
- 3. The Nature of Corporations
- 4. Pre-Incorporation Dealings
- 5. Corporate Constitution
- 6. Relationship with Outsiders
- 7. Corporate Governance
- 8. Share Capital
- 9. Membership and Meetings
- 10. Members’ Remedies
- 11. Corporate Equity Finance
- 12. Corporate Debt Finance
- 13. External Administration