LexisNexis Study Guide: Contract Law, 2nd edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Begin exam preparation or revision with this essential tool for success
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis Study Guide: Contract Law is designed to assist students with the foundations for effective, systematic exam preparation and revision. Each chapter clearly identifies and explains the pertinent topics within contract law. Concise summaries of key cases and principles simplify exam study and short and concise paragraphs and bullet-pointed summaries facilitate revision and consolidate understanding of the theoretical concepts. Open-book exams are made easier with this compact and portable text. This fully revised second edition includes discussion of recent key developments in illegality, penalties and restraint of trade.
- Assists students with effective study
- Smplifies exam preparation
- Provides key cases and commentary
- Short, concise paragraphs, bullet-pointed summaries and tables improve understanding and retention
Butler, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Contract Law, 6th ed, 2018
Carter, Quick Reference Card — Contract Law I & II, 2nd eds, 2015
Giancaspro & Langos, Understanding Contract Law: A Practical Guide, 2016
Thampapillai, Bozzi & Bruce, Contract Law: Text and Cases, 2nd ed, 2016
Table of contents
- Overview — Contracts and Contract Law
- Contract Formation I — Offer, Acceptance and Consideration
- Contract Formation II — Intention, Capacity, Completeness and Certainty
- Contract Formation III — Privity, Requirement of Writing and Promissory Estoppel
- Vitiating Factors — Mistake, Misrepresentation, Duress, Non Est Factum, Undue Influence, Unconscionability, Misleading or Deceptive Conduct and Illegality
- Contract Terms — Incorporation of Terms, the Parol Evidence Rule, Classification of Terms and Interpretation and Construction
- Discharge of Contract — Performance, Agreement, Termination or Frustration
- Remedies — Damages, Specific Performance, Injunctions, Rescission, Restitution, Rectification and Declarations
Understanding Contract Law a practical guideAUD$ 104.01
Quick reference card: Contract Law I, 2nd editionAUD$ 23.00
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Contract Law, 6th editionAUD$ 67.00
Quick reference card: Contract Law II, 2nd editionAUD$ 23.00
Contract Law – Text and Cases, 2nd editionAUD$ 126.01