LexisNexis Skills Series: Australasian Mooting Manual, 2nd Edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
LexisNexis Skills Series: Australasian Mooting Manual gives a step-by-step outline of all the processes involved in mooting.
LexisNexis Skills Series: Australasian Mooting Manual explains in straight forward terms the strategies that will lead to successful legal advocacy in a law school context. However, the skills developed in moots are critical to all aspects of life, and the persuasive advocate will certainly have a head start in meeting the challenges ahead.
- Expanded section of the administrative and organisational side of mooting includes a checklist for easy administering
- Enhanced tips and tricks on how to succeed in a mooting competition
- New chapter on the international moot competitions addresses the skills required for international moots as well as local mooting competitions
- New chapter on high school mooting competitions
Table of contents
Chapter 1 Introduction to Mooting
Chapter 2 The Mooter and Their Expectations
Chapter 3 Before the Moot: The Problem and Preparation
Chapter 4 Written Submissions — The Memorials
Chapter 5 Preparing for Oral Submissions
Chapter 6 The Moot!
Chapter 7 The University and Faculty
Chapter 8 Academic Advisers and Coaches
Chapter 9 Judges and Judging
Chapter 10 Organising a Moot
Chapter 11 High School Mooting
Appendix 1 — Overview of Competitions
Appendix 2 — High School Mooting Problem