LexisNexis Questions & Answers – Property Law, 3rd edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers – Property Law is designed to facilitate both continuous review and preparation for examinations.
This book provides an understanding of property law and gives a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions. Each chapter commences with a summary of the key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be assessed by an examiner. The author also offers advice on potential errors to avoid when answering questions in the “Keep in Mind” section.
Questions cover a comprehensive range of topics within the property law curriculum.
- Helps students revise key areas before attempting problem questions
- Assists students with effective exam study preparation
- Enables students to practice applying their knowledge to hypothetical problems
Cameron-Dow, Real Property Law at a Glance, 2015
Jackman & Werren, LexisNexis Study Guide — Property Law, 2nd edition, 2014
Newton & Cheung, LexisNexis Case Summaries — Real Property Law, 2014
Viglianti-Northway, Understanding Real Property Law, 2015
Table of contents
- Concepts of Property and the Doctrines of Tenure and Estates
- Creation, Transfer and Enforceability of Proprietary Rights: An Introduction
- The Torrens System
- Priorities of Interests
- Native Title
- Licences and Leases
- Servitudes: Easements and Restrictive Covenants
- Possession and Adverse Possession
- The Doctrine of Fixtures