LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Taxation Law, 2nd edition
A practice and revision tool for students of Australian taxation law
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers — Taxation Law 2nd edition is designed to facilitate both continuous review and preparation for examinations. It explains the core principles of taxation law and provides a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions.
Each chapter commences with a summary of the legislation and/or case law, and identification of the key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be assessed by an examiner. This book also includes advice on common errors to avoid as well as practical hints and tips on how to achieve higher marks.
• includes a new chapter on fringe benefits tax
• can be alongside any course-prescribed text
• Kenny, Australian Tax 2022
• Kenny & Walpole, Concise Tax Legislation 2022
• Taylor et al, Understanding Taxation Law 2022
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction and Income Tax Basics
- Chapter 2 International Tax
- Chapter 3 Income Tax Accounting
- Chapter 4 Assessable Income
- Chapter 5 Fringe Benefits Tax (NEW)
- Chapter 6 Capital Gains and Losses
- Chapter 7 General Deductions
- Chapter 8 Specific Deductions
- Chapter 9 Capital Allowances
- Chapter 10 Partnerships
- Chapter 11 Trusts
- Chapter 12 Companies and Shareholders
- Chapter 13 Goods and Services Tax