LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Property Law, 4th edition, (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
Consolidate knowledge with practice and revision questions
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Property Law is designed to facilitate both continuous review and preparation for examinations on a comprehensive range of topics within the property law curriculum. This book provides an understanding of property law and gives a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions.
Each chapter commences with a summary of the key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be assessed by an examiner. The ‘Keep in Mind’ sections provide advice on potential errors to avoid when answering questions.
A new chapter on personal property securities is included in this fourth edition.
- Summary of key issues in each chapter
- Questions with answer guide, suggested answer, examiners comments and common errors to avoid
- Helps students revise key areas before attempting problem questions
- Assists students with effective exam study preparation
- Enables students to practise applying their knowledge to hypothetical problems
- Edgeworth, Rossiter, O’Connor & Godwin, Sackville & Neave Australian Property Law, 10th ed, 2016
- Edgeworth, Quick Reference Card: Real Property Law, 3rd ed, 2020
- Hepburn, Australian Property Law: Cases, Materials and Analysis, 4th ed, 2017
Table of contents
Ch 1 Concepts of Property and the Doctrines of Tenure and Estates
Ch 2 The Creation, Transfer and Enforceability of Proprietary Rights: An Introduction
Ch 3 The Torrens System
Ch 4 Priorities of Interests in Land
Ch 5 Native Title
Ch 6 Co-Tenancies
Ch 7 Mortgages
Ch 8 Personal Property Securities
Ch 9 Servitudes: Easements and Restrictive Covenants
Ch 10 Licences and Leases
Ch 11 Possession and ‘Adverse’ Possession
Ch 12 The Doctrine of Fixtures