LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia, 3rd edition
A clear and systematic approach to successfully tackling criminal law assignments and exams in Queensland and Western Australia
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia is designed to assist students understand the criminal law in Queensland and Western Australia, and develop legal problem-solving skills.
Each chapter commences with a clear and concise summary of the relevant law and key issues. All questions are followed by a suggested answer plan and answer, providing immediate and valuable feedback. The authors provide insights into the common errors to avoid when answering each question, and practical tips on how to achieve higher results in problem-based assessments.
The topics discussed cover:
• Homicide and Criminal Negligence
• Assault Offences
• Offences Endangering Life or Health
• Sexual Offences
• Property, Motor Vehicle and Computer Offences
• Drug Offences
• Double Jeopardy and Double Punishment
• Criminal Responsibility
• Provocation and Self-Defence
• Summaries of relevant law and key issues in each chapter
• Questions with answer guide, suggested answer, examiners comments and common errors to avoid
• Helps students revise key areas before attempting problem questions
• Assists students with effective exam study preparation
• Colvin, McKechnie & Greene, Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia: Cases and Commentary, 9th ed, 2021
• Crofts, LexisNexis Study Guide: Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia, 2nd ed, 2014
• Hemming, Feld & Anthony, Criminal Procedure in Australia, 2nd ed, 2020
• Devereux & Blake, Kenny Criminal Law in Queensland & Western Australia, 9th ed, 2016
• Ryan et al, Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, 25th ed, 2023
Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia: Cases and Commentary, 9th editionAUD$ 172.00
LexisNexis Questions & Answers: Criminal Law in Queensland and Western Australia, 2nd editionAUD$ 76.00
Criminal Procedure in Australia, 2nd editionAUD$ 151.00
Carter’s Criminal Law of Queensland, 25th edition (2 Volume Set)AUD$ 259.00