LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Contract Law, 7th edition
A clear and systematic approach to successfully tackling contract law assignments and exams
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Contract Law is designed to facilitate both continuous review and preparation for examinations.
This book provides an understanding of contract law and gives a clear and systematic approach to analysing and answering problem and exam questions. Each chapter commences with a summary of the relevant law and identification of the key issues. Each question is followed by a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and comments on how the answer might be assessed by an examiner, advice on common errors to avoid and practical hints and tips on how to achieve higher marks.
The seventh edition has been revised and updated to include the latest case law and legislation.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Contract Law covers:
• Formation of Contracts
• Limits to Enforcement of Contracts
• Content of Contracts
• Vitiating Factors
• Discharge of Contracts
• Helps students revise key areas before attempting problem questions
• Assists students understand how to structure written responses to essay and problem assessment tasks
• Assist students with effective exam study preparation
• Giancaspro & Langos, Contract Law: Principles and Practice, 2021
• Gooley, Radan & Vickovich, Principles of Australian Contract Law, 5th ed, 2021
• Mellick & Newlyn, LexisNexis Study Guide: Contract Law, 2nd ed, 2019
• Seddon & Bigwood, Cheshire & Fifoot Law of Contract, 12th Au ed, 2023
• Thampapillai & Bruce, Contract Law: Text and Cases, 3rd ed, 2021
Table of contents
- Ch 1 Formation of Contracts
- Ch 2 Limits to Enforcement of Contracts
- Ch 3 Content of Contracts
- Ch 4 Vitiating Factors
- Ch 5 Discharge of Contracts
- Ch 6 Remedies