LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Banking Law in Australia, 2nd Edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Banking Law in Australia give students with a clear and systematic approach to tackling questions and giving the right answer during exams.
LexisNexis Questions and Answers - Banking Law in Australia give students with a clear and systematic approach to tackling questions and giving the right answer during exams. Each chapter commences with "Key Issues" of the topic followed by questions, a suggested answer plan, a sample answer and examiner's comments. Readers are alerted to potential errors to avoid in answering the questions in the 'Keep in Mind' section.
- Part of the successful LexisNexis Questions and Answers series (formerly Butterworths Questions and Answers series)
- Covers the broad range of topics in Banking Law courses
- New questions and updated cases and legislation
Table of contents
- The Banker-Customer Relationship
- Transfer of Cheques
- The Drawee Institution
- The Collecting Institution
- Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes
- Letters of Credit
- Cards, EFTPOS, Smart Cards, Internet Banking
- Dispute Resolution