LexisNexis Case Summaries: Trusts, 4th Edition
LexisNexis Case Summaries - Trusts provides a concise summary of the key cases in trusts law.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Read the review first published in Ethos - Journal of the ACT Law Society.
LexisNexis Case Summaries - Trusts provides a concise summary of the key cases in trusts law. This popular text highlights the facts, issue and decision in each case so that the principles can be readily understood and memorised. The cases have been selected to align with current teaching in trusts.
An excellent study and revision resource for students, this book is a great quick reference for anyone wanting to understand the case law in this area.
- Concise summary of key cases
- Highlighted facts, issue and decision for each case, enables principles to be more readily understood and memorised
- Cases have been selected to align with courses in trusts
- Guidance on the interpretation of each provision by Australian courts, including references to judicial considerations
- Commentary on the UNCITRAL Model Law, including interpretation of the key international arbitration legislation adopted in over 70 jurisdictions with reference to relevant Australian case law