Read the review first published in Ethos - Journal of the ACT Law Society.
LexisNexis Case Summaries - Trusts provides a concise summary of the key cases in trusts law. This popular text highlights the facts, issue and decision in each case so that the principles can be readily understood and memorised. The cases have been selected to align with current teaching in trusts.
An excellent study and revision resource for students, this book is a great quick reference for anyone wanting to understand the case law in this area.
- Concise summary of key cases
- Highlighted facts, issue and decision for each case, enables principles to be more readily understood and memorised
- Cases have been selected to align with courses in trusts
- Guidance on the interpretation of each provision by Australian courts, including references to judicial considerations
- Commentary on the UNCITRAL Model Law, including interpretation of the key international arbitration legislation adopted in over 70 jurisdictions with reference to relevant Australian case law