LexisNexis Case Summaries: Torts, 9th edition
A concise summary of the key cases in Australian torts law
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This popular text highlights the facts, issues and decision in leading torts law cases so that the principles can be readily understood and memorised. The cases have been selected to align with current torts teaching in all Australian jurisdictions.
An excellent study and revision resource for students, this book is a handy quick reference for anyone wanting to understand the case law in this area.
• Key cases in torts in one easy-to-find collection
• Case summary structure — catchwords, facts, issue and decision — assists readers to understand the principles of each case
• Enables easy reference to relevant cases when answering problem questions
• Clarke, Devereux, Day and Greenway, Torts: Principles, Skills and Application, 2019
• Davies & Malkin, Focus: Torts, 9th ed, 2021
• Howe & Walsh, LexisNexis Study Guide: Torts, 4th ed, 2021
• Paine, LexisNexis Questions and Answers: Torts, 5th ed, 2019