LexisNexis Case Summaries Corporations Law (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
LexisNexis Case Summaries: Corporations Law provides a concise summary of key cases in corporations law. It highlights facts, issue and decision in each case.
Anil Hargovan's LexisNexis Case Summaries: Corporations Law provides a concise summary of the key cases in this discipline. The text highlights the facts, issues and decisions in each case succinctly. The presentation facilitates quick student access and aids with memory retention. The cases have been selected to align with current teaching in corporations law courses aimed at both non-law and law students. This quick resource for students provides an excellent introduction to case law in this area.
- Concise summaries of key cases
- Highlights facts, issues and decisions in each case
- Presentation aids quick student access and retention
- Careful selection of cases [contains established Australian and English authorities; good mix of traditional and contemporary cases]
- Contents align with current teaching in company law across Business Schools and Law Schools.