LexisNexis Case Summaries: Corporations Law, 2nd edition
Concise summaries of the key teaching cases in corporations law in Australia
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
LexisNexis Case Summaries — Corporations Law provides a concise summary of the key cases in Australian corporations law. The design of this popular book highlights catchwords, the facts, issue and decision in each case so that the principles can be readily understood and memorised. This structure reflects modern case analysis.
The cases have been selected to align with current teaching in corporations law in all Australian jurisdictions.
An excellent study and revision resource for students, this book is a great quick reference for anyone wanting to understand the case law in this area.
• Structure of the case summaries – catch words, facts, issue and decision – reflects modern case analysis
• Assists the reader with understanding the principles in each case
• All key cases in the subject area in one easy-to-find collection
• Enables easy reference to appropriate cases when answering problem questions
• Gooley et al, Corporations and Associations Law: Principles and Issues, 7th ed, 2020
• Hargovan, Brown & Adams, Australian Corporate Law, 7th ed, 2021
• Harris, LexisNexis Questions and Answers — Corporations Law, 4th ed, 2013
• Hargovan, LexisNexis Study Guide —Corporations Law, 4th ed, 2020