LexisNexis Annotated Acts: Essential Personal Property Securities Law in Australia, 4th edition
Essential Personal Property Securities Law in Australia is an indispensible reference tool for securities law practitioners
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Essential Personal Property Securities Law in Australia is a highly topical area of law. The use of personal property as security for credit is a large and essential aspect to Australia’s economy.
This fourth edition of Essential Personal Property Securities in Australia contains a comprehensive background and overview and practical registration guide by Craig Wappett. The annotated legislation has been extensively updated to reflect amendments to the PPSA and the developing body of Australian and overseas case law.
- Up to date legislation and new case law
- Annotations to the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 extensively updated to reflect amendments to the PPSA and the developing body of Australian and overseas case law
- New Explanatory Memorandums added together with Determiniations made since 2015
Beatty & Smith, Annotated National Credit Code, 5th ed, 2014
Duggan A, Brown D, Australian Personal Properties Securities Law, 2nd ed, 2015
Wappett, Edwards and Whittaker, Personal Property Securities in Australia, looseleaf
Table of contents
- Background and Overview of Personal Property Securities Law in Australia
- Guide to registering on the Personal Property Securities Register
- Personal Property Securities Act 2009
- Personal Property Securities Regulations 2010
- A collection of Personal Property Securities Bill Explanatory Memoranda
- Determinations and instruments
- Practice Statements