Law of Restructuring (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
The Law of Restructuring is an in-depth and holistic treatment of the law of restructuring in Australia.
The Law of Restructuring covers the elements of restructuring law and examines the various alternatives to formal insolvency proceedings and provides legal and financial market practitioners with a reference work .
- The only complete treatment of the subject matter in the Australian legal market
- Provides authoritative guidance to legal and restructuring professionals, as well as local and foreign advisors and investors
Assaf, Shields & Kincaid, Voidable Transactions in Company Insolvency, 2014
Maiden, Insolvent Investments, 2015
Symes & Duns, Australian Insolvency Law, 3rd Ed, 2015
Table of contents
- The Technique of Restructuring
- Emergency Sales
- Private Restructuring Agreements
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Schemes of Arrangement
- Duties of Directors and Management of Distressed Companies/Trusts
- Restructuring of Trusts and Collective Investment Vehicles
- Tax Issues in Restructuring
- Compromising Minority Claims
- Cross-Border Restructuring