Law in Commerce, 7th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
A practical, easy-to-understand teaching and learning resource for undergraduate business law Law in Commerce
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Law in Commerce 7th edition is a practical, easy-to-understand and useful teaching and learning resource designed specifically for undergraduate students enrolled in an introductory course on business law. Published by a global leader in legal content, it is a holistic teaching and learning resource that enables different methods of course delivery through integrated print and digital learning resources. Whether the course is delivered face-to-face, in flipped classrooms, or blended environments, Law in Commerce provides the flexibility that enables universities to teach business law in a manner that works best for them.
• Published by a global leader in legal information solutions
• Enables flexible modes of course delivery through an integrated package of print and digital resources
• Accessible content
• Fitzpatrick, Symes, Veljanovski & Parker, Business and Corporations Law 4e • Gooley, Zammit, Dicker & Russell, Corporations and Associations Law: Principles and Issues 7th ed
• Graw, Parker, Whitford, Sangkuhl & Do, Understanding Business Law 9th Edition
Table of contents
1. Law and The Australian Legal System
2. Liability for Defective Products
3. Misrepresentation and Unconscionable Conduct: Upholding the Basic Norms Of Commercial Conduct
4. Making the Contract: Offer and Acceptance
5. Making the Contract: Intention and Consideration
6. Express Terms of The Contract
7. Implied Terms in Contracts
8. Remedies in Contract Cases
9. Consumers’ Rights and The Supply of Goods and Services
12. Introduction to Company Law
13. Duties of Company Directors and Other Officers
14. Introduction to Trusts