International Commercial Law, 6th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
International Commercial Law, 6th edition is a comprehensive text designed for business and law students studying international trade and commercial law.
International Commercial Law, 6th edition is a comprehensive text designed for business and law students studying international trade and commercial law. It provides an analysis of public and private international law relevant to international trade, and discusses Australian legal issues in the context of domestic law, and cases from other jurisdictions to provide a comparative perspective.
This new edition has been updated to include the latest developments in foreign investment law worldwide and crucial developments in the World Trade Organization. Each chapter includes case summaries, extracts from legislation and international conventions as well as tables and bullet point lists for easy reference.
- Written by an international commercial and trade law expert.
- Fully updated to include the latest international developments, case law and legislative changes.
- Online teaching and learning support available.
Table of contents
- International Commercial Contracts Under Domestic Law
- International Commercial Contracts under Major International Regimes: the CISG and the UNIDROIT Principles
- Contracts for Carriage by Sea, Air and Land
- Means of Payment in International Trade
- Marine Insurance, Aviation Insurance and International Trade
- Foreign Investment Law
- The World Trade Organization
- Regional Trade Organisations
- Settlement of International Commercial Disputes
- New Developments in International Commercial Law