Intellectual Property Collection 2020
Intellectual Property Collection 2020 consolidates all major Australian intellectual property legislation in one handy volume.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The LexisNexis Legislation Series Intellectual Property Collection 2020 consolidates the full text of all major intellectual property legislation and treaties into one helpful resource.
This edition consolidates the legislation to include amendments as in force on and from 1 October 2019 including, inter alia, those arising from the Intellectual Property Laws Amendment (Productivity Commission Response Part 1 and Other Measures) Act 2018.
For the first time this edition includes all major intellectual property Regulations making it an invaluable reference tool for students and practitioners alike.
• Full text of important Intellectual Property legislation
• Includes international treaties to which Australia is a signatory
• Published annually to support currency
• Cunliffe, Smith & D’Aloisio, Patents – An Annotated Guide 2019
• Ricketson, Richardson Davison & Huang, Intellectual Property — Cases, Materials and Commentary, 6th ed, 2019
• Stewart, Van Caenegem, Bannister, Liberman & Lawson, Intellectual Property in Australia, 2017
• Stoianoff, Chiltern & Monotti Commercialisation of Intellectual Property 2018
• Cunliffe,Smith & Swinn Patents – An Annotated Guide 2018 (forthcoming)
• Van Caenegem, Intellectual and Industrial Property in Australia, 3rd ed, 2019
Table of contents
- • Copyright Act 1968
- • Copyright Regulations 2017
- • Designs Act 2003
- • Designs Regulations 2004
- • Patents Act 1990
- • Patents Regulations 1991
- • Trade Marks Act 1995
- • Trade Marks Regulations 1995
- • Related legislation:
- ◦ Circuit Layouts Act 1989
- ◦ Plant Breeder’s Rights Act 1994
- ◦ Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (extracts)
- ◦ Resale Royalty Right for Visual Artists Act 2009
- • International Treaties and Conventions
- ◦ Agreement on Trade-Related aspects of Intellectual Property rights
- ◦ Australia-US free trade agreement (extracts)
- ◦ Berne Convention
- ◦ Madrid Protocol
- ◦ Nice Agreement
- ◦ Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- ◦ Patent Cooperation Treaty
- ◦ Strasbourg Agreement concerning the International Patent Classification
- ◦ WIPO Copyright Treaty
- ◦ WIPO Performances and Phonograms treaty