Information Privacy Governance and Regulation in Australia: An E-Commerce Perspective
A high level scholarly work covering information governance in the electronic and international environment
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Information Privacy Governance and Regulation in Australia: An E-Commerce Perspective is a high level scholarly work covering information governance in the e-commerce and international environment in Australia. Written by a respected academic in this field, this book provides an introduction to e-commerce and internet law, with a focus on intellectual property aspects. This is followed by comprehensive commentary on international privacy laws, the domestic and international frameworks for information governance, challenges in regulation and law reform in this area both in Australia and globally.
• Written by distinguished academic
• E-commerce and information governance examined in the international environment
• Up to date commentary on law reform
• Blount, Electronic Contracts, 2nd edition, 2015
• Cremean, Freedom of Information: What You Need to Know, 2015
• Gamertsfelder, Corporate Information and the Law, 2nd edition, 2015
• LexisNexis Legislation Series: Intellectual Property Collection 2018
• Paterson, Freedom of Information and Privacy in Australia: Information Access 2.0, 2nd edition, 2015
Table of contents
- Part 1
- Chapter 1 – An Overview of the Digital Medium and E-Commerce
- Part 2
- Chapter 2 – Privacy and the Right to Privacy: An Australian Perspective
- Part 3
- Chapter 3 – Information Governance and Regulation in E-Commerce
- Chapter 4 – Information Governance and Regulation Landscape
- Chapter 5 – Information Governance Regulators
- Part 4
- Chapter 6 – The Challenges for Regulators, and Future Developments for Law Reform
- Part 5
- Chapter 7 – Conclusion on the Future Developments
- 1. European Union, Convention 108
- 2. European Union, General data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- 3. Schedule 2 of Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) – Australian Privacy Principles
Luntz & Hambly’s Torts: Cases, Legislation and Commentary, 9th edition and Focus Torts, 9th edition (Bundle)Release Date: July 09, 2021AUD$ 251.10
Financial Planning in Australia: Advice and Wealth Management, 9th edition and Securities and Financial Services Law, 10th edition (Bundle)AUD$ 268.00
Luntz & Hambly’s Torts: Cases, Legislation and Commentary, 9th edition and Torts Cases and Commentary Supplement: Defamation and Wrongful Interference with Goods, 2nd edition (Bundle)Release Date: July 09, 2021AUD$ 189.00