How to Study Business Law: Reading, Writing and Exams, 4th Edition
Designed specifically for business law students, the material works from the basis that students are new to legal studies and takes a step-by-step approach through the various aspects of legal studies.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The book your students will thank you for!
How to Study Business Law: Reading, Writing and Exams introduces students to the methods of study that are required for completion of law subjects. Designed specifically for business law students, the material works from the basis that students are new to legal studies and takes a step-by-step approach through the various aspects of legal studies.
• Written by teaching and learning experts with many years experience in business law and with international students.
• Contributions made by subject area experts in English language and vocabulary, corporations law and taxation.
• Step-by-step approach to topics such as coping with legal vocabulary, taking notes, writing assignments and essays, legal problem-solving and exam preparation.
Related Titles• Ardagh, Business Law Study Manual, 2006.
• Goldwasser, Mastering Business Law, 2007.
• Parker, Veljanovski, LexisNexis Study Guide: Business Law, 2009.
• Pentony, Graw, Lennard, Parker, Understanding Business Law, 4th ed, 2009.
• Sweeney, O'Reilly, Law in Commerce, 3rd ed, 2007.
Table of contents
- Background to the Study of Business Law
- Coping with Legal Vocabulary
- Strategies for Reading Texts
- Reading and Understanding Cases
- Using Cases in Your Writing
- Understanding and Using Statutes
- Taking Notes from Texts
- Writing Business Law Essays
- Problem Question Analysis and Writing Skills
- Problem Questions as Assignments
- How to Pass Law Exams
Law of Associations: A Custom Publication for Western Sydney University, Australian Corporations Legislation 2021 (2 Volume Set) (Bundle)Release Date: January 20, 2021AUD$ 192.75
Principles of Australian Succession Law, 3rd edition and Hutley’s Australian Wills Precedents, 10th edition (Bundle)Release Date: December 20, 2020AUD$ 284.00
Australian Tax 2021 and Concise Tax Legislation 2021 (Bundle)AUD$ 235.46