Focus: Contract Law, 4th Edition
The fourth edition of Focus: Contract Law is designed to assist students to develop a greater understanding of contract law by identifying and explaining the key areas of study.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The fourth edition of Focus: Contract Law is designed to assist students to develop a greater understanding of contract law by identifying and explaining the key areas of study. Using a straightforward, structured approach and written in plain English, the authors help demystify even the most complex of legal concepts. The Focus series has a particular emphasis on problem-solving, providing the reader with numerous opportunities to develop critical thinking skills and to practise answering legal problem questions.
- Extensive pedagogy enhances the learning experience by guiding students through core concepts and building their problem solving skills
- Clear explanation of core concepts ensures that students understand the fundamental principles before moving on to more advanced understanding
- Each chapter builds upon prior learning and reinforcement of key principles, providing a constructivist learning approach
- Problem solving checklists help students focus their attention on key areas to address when applying their knowledge to a problem
- Worked problems with answer plans step students through problem based learning and develop their skills for exams
Table of contents
- Intention to create legal relations
- Identification of the terms
- Construction of the terms
- Capacity to contract
- Undue influence
- The effects of illegality
- Performance and breach
- Termination for breach and repudiation
- Recovery of liquidated sums
- Specific performance and injunction
New!PreorderBusiness and Corporations Law, 5th edition and Australian Corporations Legislation 2024 (2 Volume Set) (Bundle)New!Release Date: December 06, 2023AUD$ 270.30
New!Laying Down the Law, 12th edition and LexisNexis Guide: Legislation and Statutory Interpretation, 5th edition (Bundle)New!Release Date: November 30, 2023AUD$ 163.80
New!Australian Property Law: Cases, Materials and Analysis, 6th edition, LexisNexis Study Guide: Property Law, 2nd edition and Property Law in New South Wales, 5th edition (Bundle)New!Release Date: November 30, 2023AUD$ 0.00