Estate Planning: A Practical Guide for Estate and Financial Services Professionals, 4th edition (eBook)
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another and are only compatible with the following software:
PC Users: Adobe Digital Editions
iPad or iPhone: Bluefire Reader
Not compatible with Kobo eReader
* eBooks will be fulfilled in one to two business days.
An essential resource for practitioners and students involved in trusts and estates practice.
Trusts and estates practice has become increasingly recognised as an occupation within the legal, accounting, tax and financial services professions. Estate planning remains the strategic advisory component within this practice.
An essential resource for practitioners and students involved in trusts and estates practice, this easy-to-use, practical and comprehensive guide will enable you to understand and deliver effective estate planning services using the principles, precedents, practice points, case notes and discussion questions contained in this book.
This fourth edition includes :
- The professional responsibility of estate practitioners engaged in estate planning.
- The roles and practical boundaries of the varying professional disciplines in estates practice.
- The impact of digital property in defining the extent of an estate including the recent recognition of Bitcoin as property by the Australian Taxation Office.
- The significance of territorial connections of clients and the impact of fiscal transparency initiatives such as the Common Reporting Standard on managing estate administration of Australian located clients.
- Updated legislation and case referencing with expanded examples of estate administration issues and discussion of initial planning responses
Table of contents
Part 1 Essential Frameworks
1. Introduction to Estate Planning
2. Establishing and Managing the Engagement
Part 2 The Legal Environment
3. Wills Probate and Succession
4. Taxation of Estates
5. Property, Equity and Trusts
Part 3 Responses
7. Responding to Family Breakdown
8. Responding to changes in capacity and cognition
9. Estate Planning in action
Part 4 Estate Administration
10. Getting on with the Work
Estate Planning: A Practical Guide for Estate and Financial Services Professionals, 4th editionRelease Date: March 01, 2015AUD$ 226.00
New!PreorderEstate Planning: A Practical Guide for Professionals Helping Australians Age Well, 5th editionNew!Release Date: December 27, 2020AUD$ 207.00
Hayes & Eburn Criminal Law and Procedure in New South Wales, 6th edition (eBook)Release Date: October 01, 2019AUD$ 145.00